- Native Gypsies is a lifestyle blog written by Makenzie and Brooke.
- The posts on NativeGypsies.Com and our associated social media accounts may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase using the link.
- Regardless, all thoughts and opinions expressed are that of our own, and they have not been altered by any affiliated brands or companies.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Advertisements may be generated by a third party ad network.
- If Native Gypsies receives direct compensation or gifts of monetary value in exchange for writing an honest review about a particular brand or product, we will make that known in the blog post or social media post.
- Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- Disclaimer: Our website is intended to be a general resource only and is not intended to be nor does it constitute professional advice. Any recommendations are based on personal, not professional, opinion only. For information on how to use this site, please reference our Terms & Conditions page.
- If you require more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org